My Wedding Photography Service includes:
- A full consultation. A month before the wedding – where timings, styles, family photo list and everything else is discussed, so that the photography style is exactly to your requirements.
- Up to 8 hours’ attendance on the day. Natural shots are taken throughout the whole day and a little into the evening (you choose the times) and might consist of: getting ready shots, ceremony, family and romantic photo session, room shots, speeches, cake cutting, the first dance and some of the party.
- Your own personal online photo gallery. You can enjoy viewing the photos at your convenience in my client area, with pass-worded access. Great to share with friends and family across the globe, who can download them directly from the site. There is also the ability to order prints via the site from a professional lab, should your friends or family require some actual prints.
- Photos ready within two weeks of your wedding. For all weddings, I aim to have the images fully edited and online within two weeks of the wedding, at the latest, and I’ll email or text you to let you know they’re ready.
- High-Res files with unlimited use. You get all the final high-res images from the wedding on a personalised USB. Each image will be fully edited, so you get the highest professional quality photo. On average, for an 8-hour wedding, expect to receive 400-500 images, with the majority in colour and a small selection in black and white – unless you request otherwise. You can share the files with friends and family and make up your own books, canvases etc.
Up to 4-hour coverage – £900
Up to 8-hour coverage – £1200 – most popular
Up to 10-hour coverage – £1400
Above are my standard prices, for anything different, prices may vary – please check. Midweek weddings – 10% discount.
Add a stunning A4 photographic book. This forty side A4 coffee table book, which is produced in the UK has a real wow factor. You choose a selection of images from your wedding – approx. 80-150 – and I make up an album for you. You will get the opportunity to review and make any changes to the album before it goes to print. You can choose from acrylic (glass-look), brushed metal, cameo or embossed linen cover for a beautiful finish and also get to pick a set of 4 mini-books or 2 parent books, included, which you can give to your family. Or keep one for yourself! + £550
Add an engagement shoot in London (Hampstead Heath & Waterlow Park are favourite locations): Approximately 1-2hrs photography – pictures will be fully edited and posted on a private gallery so you can share them and use them creatively, e.g, for a signing board at your wedding. + £325
There are no travel charges within 40 miles of N19, London – unless paid parking or a taxi is required where no parking is available. No VAT is added.