My Wedding Photography Service includes the following:
- A full consultation. A month before the wedding – where timings, styles, family photo list and everything else is discussed, so that the photography style is exactly to your requirements.
Up to 8 hours’ attendance on the day. Natural shots are taken throughout the day and a little into the evening (you choose the times) and I’ll also capture some, or all of, the following, as you wish:
Getting Ready Shots, The Ceremony, Family & Romantic Photo Session, Speeches, Cake Cutting, First Dance, some of the Party.
- After the wedding, I go through all the photos, and fully edit each image, so you get the highest professional quality pictures. On average, for an 8-hour wedding, expect to receive 400-500 images.
I never shoot simply for the sake of shooting, so this is why there is no guaranteed amount. The photography is always a true representation of your wedding day and varies according to how much formal photography you ask for, the length of your ceremony, number of guests, how long the speeches are, how many people pose for photos etc.
- Your photos will be ready, and online, within three weeks of your wedding, if not sooner, and I’ll contact you to let you know.
You can enjoy viewing the photos at your convenience via your own gallery in my client area, with password protected access. You can share this link with friends and family, who can view and download them directly from the site. There is also the ability to order photos via the site from a professional lab, should you, your friends or family require some good old fashioned prints. The site stays up for a minimum of one year.
- Approximately 4-5 weeks after of your wedding, you will be sent a box containing a 10 page, personalised A5 Photo Album*, produced in the UK, containing approximately 40 photos from your wedding (number of photos and the layout varies according to each wedding as it’s a bespoke product), which I personally design, telling the story of the day.
- Inside the box, you will also get a personalised USB, containing all the High-Res files – the same ones on your online gallery. You are welcome to take your images anywhere to be printed, made into canvases or anything else you wish to do with them.
The Above is priced at £1550 (all inc.) for weddings of up to 100 people, with one photographer (me) and up to 8 hours on site, within 1 hour of North London. For anything different, prices may vary – please ask.
*You can choose to upgrade your album to the premium A4 coffee-table book with parent albums, for an extra £350.
This forty-side photographic book, which is produced in the UK, has a real wow factor. You choose a selection of images from your wedding – approximately 100-150 – and I design an album for you.
You will get the opportunity to review and make any changes to the album before it goes to print.
You can choose from acrylic (glass-look), brushed metal, cameo or embossed linen cover for a beautiful finish and also get either a set of 4 mini-books or 2 parent books, which you can give to your family or keep for yourself!
Please note this is instead of the album included in the standard package, but still includes a personalised USB with your high-res images, in a special box.
FIRSTLY – Let’s Check your Date?
Then, you can ask me more questions………..we can meet on Zoom or talk via phone……..
Please Get in contact with me in the first instance:
via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call me on 07766 241763 or 020 7263 2239
(please leave a message if I don’t answer, with your wedding date, a little info and a convenient time for me to call, and I promise to be in touch).